TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Phicomm Energy 653 with 4G support Launched for Rs 4,999, to pit against Micromax Canvas Spark
Following the success of Passion 660, Phicomm has launched another smartphone in the Indian market, dubbed as Energy 653. This device comes with dual SIM support, 4G connectivity that includes LTE bands for India and available exclusively on the e-commerce store Amazon India.
Phicomm Energy 653 - Key Specifications
Phicomm Energy 653, sports a 5-inch HD display with a resolution of 1280 × 720 pixels. It is powered by a 1.1 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor with Adreno 304 GPU besides 1GB RAM under the hood.
On the storage department, this device comes with 8GB of built-in memory, with an expansion option of up to 64GB via micro SD card slot. In software terms, this device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box.
This device features an 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash, f/2.4 aperture, 2MP front-facing camera on board.
Further, this dual SIM device supports connectivity options like 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS. It is powered by a 2230mAh battery.
The Phicomm Energy 653 comes in Black and White color variants and carries a price tag of Rs. 4,999 and available exclusively Amazon.in starting from today.