- 21 min ago OnePlus Ace 2 (OnePlus 11R) to Feature SuperVOOC S Power Management Chip
- 46 min ago Xperia 1 V: The Thinnest Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Phone Yet?
- 59 min ago OnePlus Pad Specifications Leaked Ahead Of Debut; Could Get A 11.6-inch LCD, Dimensity 9000 SoC
- 2 hrs ago Poco M4 Pro Vs Redmi 10 Power: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Karan Johar Replacing Salman To SHOCKING Eviction, Everything About Weekend Ka Vaar
- Lifestyle World Cancer Day: Types Of Common Cancer Reported In Indian Children; Can It Be Prevented?
- Education Haryana Board Date Sheet 2023: BSEH Changes Class 10,12 Board Exam Dates; Check Details Here
- Sports Premier League: Everton vs Arsenal Live stream in India, Live telecast, schedule, probable starting XI
- Finance Board Of 7 Small Cap Stocks Consider, Approve Stock Splits: Details Inside
- News 'No immediate impact on Adani ratings after Hindenburg report', says Fitch Ratings
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Jimny Bags More Than 15,000 Bookings – Longer Waiting Period Expected
- Travel Bungee Jumping First Time? These Tips Wil Make Your Experience Smooth
How To Get Google Pixel 6A For Rs. 27,699 During Flipkart Big Billion Days
If you are planning to get the Pixel 6a, then waiting for a few more days can help you save a lot of money. The Pixel 6a, which was originally launched in India for Rs. 43,999 will be available for Rs. 27,699 on Flipkart during the Big Billion Days, and here is how that deal works.
To get the Google Pixel 6a for Rs. 27,699, you have to wait for the Flipkart Big Billion Days, and you should also have a specific bank credit/debit card to get the highest possible discount on the Pixel 6a.
In an official tweet, Flipkart explained that during the Big Billion Days 2022, the Pixel 6a will retail for Rs. 34,199. So, even without any additional offers, one can get the brand new Pixel 6a with the Tensor processor for less than Rs. 35,000 in India.
On top of that, Flipkart is offering a flat discount of Rs. 3,500 on every pre-paid transaction, which will further bring down the price of the Pixel 6a to Rs. 30,699. To get this deal, one has to pay for the phone upfront using credit, debit, UPI, or online banking.
Google Pixel 6a price would make you go 😳🤌— Flipkart (@Flipkart) September 12, 2022
Here's the breakdown:
Flipkart Selling Price of Google Pixel 6a: 43,999
Special Big Billion Day Price: 34,199
Extra Disc on Prepaid Transactions: 3,500
Extra Disc on Axis/ICICI Cards: 3,000
Net Effective Price: 27,699@madebygoogle
Finally, to get the Google Pixel 6a for Rs. 27,699, one should make the payment using an Axis/ICICI credit or debit card to get an additional Rs. 3,000 discount. If you have an old smartphone lying around, you can also exchange the same to further bring down the price of the Pixel 6a during the Flipkart Big Billion Days 2022.
Is Pixel 6a Worth Buying?
Considering the asking price of Rs. 27,699, the Google Pixel 6a will be one of the best mid-tier smartphones under Rs. 30,000. It has a great camera setup, and will also receive three major Android OS upgrades on day one, making it a good offering.