- 17 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy A13 4G India Launch Likely On Cards; To Feature Quad Cameras, 3.5mm Jack
- 18 hrs ago Xiaomi Ingres with 8 Gen 1 Chipset To Be Rebranded As Redmi, Poco Phones: All You Need To Know
- 23 hrs ago Flipkart Black Friday Smartphones Deals: Top Discount Offers On Mid-Range Mobiles Under Rs. 20,000
- 1 day ago Vivo Watch 2 Features, Design Tipped Via Leaked Renders; How’s It Different From Original?
- News Lockdown-like restrictions to return in Maharashtra? Here's what CM Uddhav Thackeray has to say
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 November 28 Highlights: Karan-Tejasswi And Rakhi-Ritesh In Loggerheads
- Sports Chelsea 1-1 Manchester United: Jorginho makes up for mistake and moves Tuchel's men clear
- Finance Reliance Jio Hikes Prepaid Tariffs: A Big Update For Jio Users
- Lifestyle India's Active COVID-19 Cases Down To 1,07,019, Lowest In 541 Days
- Education MPSC State Service Main Amit Card 2021 Released, Download MPSC Main Exam 2020 Admit Card On mpsconline.gov.in
- Automobiles The Iconic British Brand BSA Is Gearing Up To Make Its Comeback
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Bhopal
Realme Teases GT Neo2 Launch; Expected Features, Price
Realme like other Chinese brands has become aggressive with smartphone launches across the globe. The company had introduced a new GT smartphone lineup which majorly comprises premium mid-range devices and is being refreshed consistently in recent times. The latest device which the company is said to be working on is the GT Neo2. In the latest, the device's existence has been confirmed by Realme itself and its launch timeline has also been tipped.
Realme GT Neo2 Confirmed Ahead Of Launch
The Realme GT Neo2's development has been tipped for a while. However, the company itself has now confirmed the device's development. The brand has shared a teaser confirming the Realme GT Neo2's launch.
The company has only teased the device's existence. Other aspects of the handset such as design and the features are yet to be confirmed by the company. However, we can expect the company to make some upgrades to the successor to the Realme GT Neo.
The teaser has also not revealed the Realme GT Neo2's launch date. However, the device is likely to break covers sometime in October. Realme will likely make some announcements this month itself. Also, the device is likely to be launched initially in China.
Realme GT Neo2 Expected Features
A mystery Realme smartphone was spotted online recently with the RMX370 model number. This handset is rumoured to be the GT Neo2. The device has cleared its certification via TENAA and the website listing has revealed a fair amount of details related to the features.
The Realme GT Neo2 (RMX3370) has been listed with an octa-core 3.18GHz processor. The rumours suggest it to be the Snapdragon 870 processor. This flagship processor offers 5G network support and drives some of the popular value flagships such as the Mi 11X, iQOO 7, OnePlus 9R, and the Vivo X60 Pro. The handset will come with 12GB RAM and 512GB onboard storage. It is currently not known if there will be expandable microSD card support or not.
The TENAA listing also revealed a triple-camera setup with a 64MP primary sensor. The main camera will be paired with an 8MP ultra-wide-angle sensor and a 2MP sensor. The device is also expected to feature a 16MP sensor for selfies and video calls.
The Realme GT Neo2's TENAA listing also revealed a 4,500 mAh battery. The handset is said to come with 65W fast charging support. It will come pre-installed with Android 11 OS which will be topped with a custom Realme UI interface.
Realme has already introduced several powerful devices in the GT series with pocket-friendly pricing. The Realme GT Master Edition series is a recent example. The GT Neo2 is also tipped with some high-end features and it seems like the company is ready to bring yet another premium mid-range handset with an affordable price tag.
As of now, there is no word on the pricing. But, there are chances the device might be tagged below Rs. 35,000 or Rs. 30,000 in the Indian market. That's just speculation and we will have to wait for some authentic leaks or official teasers in the coming weeks. That's considering the anticipated launch timeline is in September.