TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
Xiaomi the tech giant has been taking the Indian market by storm from its releases lately. Recently Redmi Note 5 and Redmi Note 5 Pro were launched in India and the smartphone was priced at an affordable range for the masses. You can read the complete review of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro by clicking on this link.
Now coming back to the Redmi 5, the device will be available for sale from tomorrow in India and you can purchase the smartphone from Amazon.in. As per some reports from the gadgets 360 Amazon India has set up new webpage mentioning the Redmi 5 would be exclusive to its platform. The webpage also has a "Notify Me" tab which allows a user to sign up and stay updated with the device announcements.
In one of our earlier articles, we covered that how Xiaomi took it to Twitter to tease the audience by releasing the video focusing on the newly launched Mi TV 4A smart TV models. You can read the complete story here.
Let's have a quick look at the specifications and features of the Redmi 5
The Redmi 5 smartphone features a 5.7-inch HD+ display with a resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels. In the software and hardware department, the device comes with an octa-core Snapdragon 450 SoC, which is teamed up with 2GB/3GB/4GB RAM and 16GB/32GB storage space and expandable storage support up to 128GB using a microSD card slot.
Xiaomi Redmi 5 sports a 12MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash and FHD 1080p video recording support and a 5MP selfie camera also with FHD video recording. The other goodies on board the smartphone are 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, IR Blaster, Android Nougat based MIUI 9 and a 3300mAh battery.
For more tech-related news stay tuned with Gizbot.