- 16 min ago Beware Of Fake TikTok Pro App; It Could Be Spyware Or Malware
- 1 hr ago PM Launches 'Aatmanirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge' To Promote Made In India Apps
- 2 hrs ago Apple Likely To Produce 80 Million iPhone 12 Powered By A14 Bionic SoC In 2020
- 7 hrs ago iQOO Z1x 5G Set To Debut On July 9: Another Mid-Range Gaming Handset?
- Sports Wolves 0-2 Arsenal: Saka, Lacazette strike blow in battle for Europe
- Movies RUMOUR HAS IT! Mammootty To Join Hands With Lijo Jose Pellissery For A Project?
- News TMC councillor shot at in West Bengal's Barrackpore
- Lifestyle Did You Know That Sleeping Naked With Your Partner Can Help Reduce Stress & Boost Self-esteem
- Finance IT Dept Makes Changes To Challan For Non-Resident E-Commerce Companies
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue To Be Offered With iMT Clutchless Manual Transmission In India
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Redmi Note 7 Pro might come with Samsung ISOCELL GM-1 sensor in India
Redmi Note 7 Pro will launch in India on the 28th of February
Update: According to a new leak, the base variant of the Redmi Note 7 Pro with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage will cost Rs 13,999, whereas the 6 GB RAM and 64 GB model will cost Rs 16,999, which is similar to the pricing of the Redmi Note 5 Pro (at the time of launch).
As of now, the Redmi Note 7 and the Redmi Note 7 Pro are the most expected smartphones in India. It is almost confirmed that the company will launch both smartphones on the 28th of February to compete against other budget smartphones from Honor, Realme, Asus, and Samsung.
In the latest turn of event, it looks like the India version of the Redmi Note 7 Pro might not feature the Sony IMX 586 sensor; instead, the device will be equipped with the Samsung ISOCELL GM-1 sensor, used on the Chinese Redmi Note 7. Similarly, the Indian Redmi Note 7 might not feature a 48 MP camera at all (speculation), as the leaked image of the Redmi Note 7 does not have the 48 MP embossing on the back like the Redmi Note 7 Pro.
Redmi China head has already confirmed that the Redmi Note 7 Pro will launch this week, and is expected to cost around Rs 17,999 or 1799 Yuan. At that price point, the Redmi Note 7 Pro will be competing against the Poco F1 in India, which is not good for Xiaomi's business. To solve this issue, the Xiaomi India "might" launch a toned down version of the Redmi Note 7 Pro here with a much lower price tag.
The Chinese Redmi Note 7 Pro is teased to come with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 SoC with Sony IMX 586 sensor, which will definitely offer better camera performance, and will also increase the overall price of the smartphone.
Redmi Note 7 Pro variants
According to Ishan Agarwal, the Redmi Note 7 Pro will be available in 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage, which is expected to cost under Rs 15,000. The smartphone will be available in three gradient colors including Black, Gradient Blue, and Gradient Red colors.
Also, I have already told you earlier, but here are the colour and storage variants these devices will have:— Ishan Agarwal (@ishanagarwal24) February 25, 2019
Redmi Note 7: 3GB+32GB, 4GB+64GB; Black, Blue and Red
Redmi Note 7 Pro: 4GB+64GB; Black, Gradient Blue and Gradient Red#ǝɟᴉ7ƃnɥʇ #RedmiNote7
Redmi Note 7 Pro specifications
The remaining specifications of the Redmi Note 7 Pro are expected to stay similar to the Redmi Note 7. The smartphone will come with a 6.3-inch IPS LCD screen with a water-drop notch. Do note that the phone has a rear-facing fingerprint sensor, so no under the display fingerprint sensor.
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE SoC will power the Redmi Note 7 Pro with 4 GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. The device will have dual SIM card slots with support for 4G LTE and VoLTE on both the slots with Bluetooth 5.0 and dual channel Wi-Fi support.
The Redmi Note 7 Pro will have a dual camera setup on the back with a 48 MP primary camera and a 5 MP depth camera. For selfie enthusiasts, the smartphone will feature a 13 MP selfie shooter with 1080p video recording capability.