- 52 min ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News Noose tightens on Swiss bank account holders; Details of at least 50 Indians being shared
- Movies #HappyFathersDay: Varun Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan, Karan Johar & Others Post Adorable Messages
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Apple to break its own sale records: iPhone 6S and 6S Plus highly demanded
Technology giant Apple today said the sales of its new iPhones are on pace to beat last year's record of 10 million units during the first weekend.
The Cupertino-based firm, however, did not disclose the specific number of pre-orders it received. It said the demand for iPhone 6S Plus exceeded its forecasts for the pre-order period. Apple will begin shipping the new iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus from September 25.
Apple had begun pre-orders from September 12 and both the models will be available in the UK, Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Singapore and the US beginning September 25.
India could get the new devices during the festive season around October-November. Last week, Apple had unveiled the new devices with enhanced features like improved cameras and 3D touch. It had unveiled a new TV set-top box as well that responds to voice commands.
According to research firm IDC, Apple had a 14.1 per cent share of the global smartphone market with shipment of 47.5 million units during the quarter ended June. Its share has grown 34.9 per cent year-on-year in the said quarter.