TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
The Samsung Galaxy C10 has been hitting the rumor mills for months now. The smartphone is expected to be announced sometime this year. In the meantime, we came across the key specifications of a variant of this smartphone likely to be the Galaxy C10 Plus via a leaked AnTuTu benchmark screenshot a few days back.
Now, the Galaxy C10 has appeared in the form of leaked renders showing the new design of the smartphone with improvements in comparison to its predecessor. These renders have come from the well known YouTube channel Target YouTube who shares concepts and renders of the upcoming devices based on the leaks. We cannot assure the reliability of these renders as these are not official. Also, we should mention that usually everything will not happen according to the renders.
Full-screen design with narrow bezels
According to the renders, the Galaxy C10 is believed to be an upper mid-range smartphone as it will arrive with a full-screen design language. Having said that, it is clear that this smartphone might feature very slim bezels and 18:9 aspect ratio. In the renders, the bezels at the sides are hardly visible but the one at the bottom seems to be thick enough to house the physical home button that will double as the fingerprint reader.
Three colors possible
The YouTuber has imagined the Samsung smartphone in three color variants such as Blue, Gray and Black. The device seems to be made completely of metal and there appear to be antenna bands at the rear. The dual camera setup appears to be positioned at the center of the rear panel along with dual LED flash. The render shows the volume rocker at the left and a power key at the right of the Galaxy C10.
From the existing reports, the Galaxy C10 is likely to be launched with a 6-inch display with a QHD+ resolution and get the power from an octa-core Snapdragon 660 SoC, which is the best chipset from Qualcomm for the upper mid-range smartphones. The rumors suggest that the smartphone might be powered by a 4000mAh battery that will arrive with support for Quick Charge 4.0 fast charging technology. We can expect the smartphone to be unveiled sometime in May or June this year.