TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ Gets Listed Online, Preorders start on August 21?
It's barely two days from the Unpacked event scheduled by Samsung on 13th where the company is tipped to launch their flagship Note 5. Along with that we will get to see the Galaxy S6 Edge.
Apparently Samsung France spilled the beans a few days before the launch via their official website. The website has revealed that the device will be dubbed S6 Edge+ and not the Edge Plus as was believe previously. The device will officially up for pre orders on the 21st of August - this is in line to the previous leak which stated the device will be going for sale within a week of launch.
Surprisingly the website listing doesn't make a mention of the Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Hence it seems that the S-Pen based device from the company might not land up in Europe in August. This is in accordance to previous leaks which stated the company will launch the Galaxy Note 5 in North America and Asia post launch.
Europe will follow later - may in one or two months. In an attempt to woo European customers though, the Korean giant would launch the S6 Edge+ featuring a dual edged display. The Note 5 and the S6 Edge+ also share near same specification - only the S Pen is missing. The battery is a lower at 3000mAh from the 4100mAh on the Galaxy Note 5.
The website hasn't leaked any pricing though. For now let's wait for the event gather more information regarding the devices.