TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Samsung Galaxy Edge+ price leaked, To be unveiled on Aug 13 [REPORT]
There's a huge hype regarding the new Note 5 to be launched by Samsung at the 'Unpacked' event - it's not uncommon though. But we are going to meet a new guy in the block on the same day - the Samsung Galaxy Edge+.
The Samsung Galaxy Edge Plus is tipped to come with a larger display than the existing Galaxy S6 Edge. In fact Samsung had failed to cope up with the hype that followed post the launch of Galaxy S6 Edge. There were more takers than the no of devices manufactured. This resulted in a disappointment among fans, and soon they moved on to other devices. Hence Samsung wants to start afresh, with their new Edge+.
Leaks so far suggest that the device will sport the same internals of the Note 5. Only item missing on the menu would be the stylus. The company is probably attempting to woo buyers who don't want to spend their dime on the Note 5, but still want a bigger screen device. In fact there's also a word regarding the fact that the Note 5 would sell in limited market post launch and Europe may miss out on it for at least a month or so. So in an attempt to keep its European customers in bay, the company will launch the Note supplement - the S6 Edge+.
The phone's European pricing too got leaked today. It is said to retail at a steep price of EUR 799.99/Rs 56,000/$876 for the 32GB model. This may seem steep initially but do expect the company to cut the prices of the device with a few months of the device launch - typical ‘Samsung'!
Nevertheless it also makes us believe that the original Note 5 might cost upwards at something round $900. But before making any further speculations, let's wait for the ‘Unpacked' event scheduled on 13th of August. We may also see the Samsung Gear A smartwatch unveiled by the company on the very day!