TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro was launched in India back in July 2016 at a price of Rs. 9,890. Earlier this year, the smartphone received a permanent price cut of Rs. 800, taking its price down to Rs. 9,090.
Samsung has yet again slashed the pricing of the Galaxy J2 Pro by Rs. 1,400. This means the smartphone is now available for purchase at just Rs. 8,490. At the time of its launch in the last year, the smartphone was exclusive to the online retailer Snapdeal. Now, the Galaxy J2 Pro is available via other retailers such as Amazon and Flipkart at the new price of Rs. 8,490. It is offered in Gold, Silver, and Black colors options.
As a reminder of its specifications, the Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro features a 5-inch HD Super AMOLED display. Under its hood, the smartphone makes use of a 1.5GHz quad-core processor (unspecified) clubbed with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. The storage space can be further expanded up to 128GB using a microSD card.
Running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system, the Galaxy J2 Pro is equipped with an 8MP main snapper at its rear and a 5MP selfie camera at the front. Both the cameras have an aperture size of f/2.2.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro packs a 2,600mAh battery to keep the lights on. In terms of connectivity, the smartphone offers features such as 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi, GPS, USB 2.0 port, and dual-SIM support.
In addition to all these, the device has features such as Smart Glow, which is a customizable color LED notification system around the rear camera and Turbo Speed Technology (TST). The latter is said to result in superior performance making the device 40% faster than the smartphones with higher RAM.
Moreover, the Galaxy J2 Pro has Ultra Data Saving Mode and S Bike Mode.