TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Back in December 2017, Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt 32GB was launched in India at a price point of Rs. 12,990. Also, the 16GB variant of the smartphone that was already launched for Rs. 11,490 received a price cut of Rs. 1,000 taking it down to Rs. 10,490. Now, it looks like the company has slashed the pricing of both the variants of the smartphone making them even more affordable.
Going by the tweet from the reliable Mumbai-based retailer Mahesh Telecom, Samsung has slashed the prices of the Galaxy J7 Nxt 16GB and 32GB variants. The 16GB variant that was available for Rs. 10,490 is now priced at Rs. 9,990 and the 32GB variant of the smartphone that was launched at Rs. 12,990 is now available at a new price point of Rs. 11,990.
This price cut is necessary as Samsung has been facing mounting pressure from the other manufacturers that sell better devices at lesser price points. It is claimed that this price cut is applicable only on offline purchases as Flipkart and Samsung Shop have listed the Galaxy J7 Nxt variants at Rs. 10,490 and Rs. 12,990 only.
In addition to the price cut, the Galaxy J7 Nxt is one of the devices that is eligible for the Vodafone cash back program. Recently, Vodafone came up with the cash back program in which the operator gives up to Rs. 1,500 of cash back on returning the smartphone after 24 months of usage. The catch here is that the users have to recharge for Rs. 198 or above every month. After the period of 24 months, the cash back will be deposited to the users' Vodafone mPesa wallet.
Notably, the Rs. 198 Vodafone plan has been revised to provide 1.4GB of data per day, up to 250 minutes of free voice calls be it local or STD calls and up to 100 SMS per day. This plan has a validity of 28 days.
Having said that the Galaxy J7 Nxt 16GB and 32GB variants have received a price cut of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000 respectively and that the device is eligible for the Vodafone cash back offer, it is clear that these smartphones will be great options for the Samsung fans looking for a budget smartphone.