Samsung aims to sell 700,000 Galaxy Note 8 units in one month

Written By:

Samsung unveiled the Galaxy Note 8, the latest flagship smartphone a few days back. The device is yet to be released in the global markets.

Samsung aims to sell 700,000 Galaxy Note 8 units in one month

There are claims that the sale will debut on September 15 in the company's home market South Korea. Now, there appear to be fresh claims about the plans that Samsung has in mind regarding the sales of the flagship device. According to a report by SamMobile citing a Korean source, Samsung seems to be all set to sell over 700,000 units of the Galaxy Note 8 in South Korea during the first month.

The report adds that Samsung will supply the above-mentioned number of units by the end of September. Of the over all number, 60% is said to have 64GB storage space while the other 40% is said to have an ample 256GB storage space.

That's not all! The report further claims that the 64GB variant will be segmented into 40%, 30% and 30% for the Deep Cyan Blue, Midnight Black, and Orchid Gray color options. Likewise, the 256GB variant will be split into 60% and 40% for the Deep Blue and Midnight Black color options. It is reported that the 128GB model and the Maple Gold color variant of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will be excluded from the first batch of sale.

Notably, the 700,000 sales figure that Samsung is aiming for the Note 8 is almost similar to what it achieved with the first month sales of the existing flagship smartphone - Galaxy S8 in the South Korean market. Recently, Koh Dong-jin, the mobile chief at Samsung stated that they are expecting the sales of the Galaxy Note 8 to cross 11 million units worldwide.

Talking about the availability of the Galaxy Note 8, the smartphone will be up for pre-order in the South Korean market from September 7 to September 14. The sale of the device will debut on September 15.



Read More About samsung | galaxy note 8 | news | smartphones | mobiles

Please Wait while comments are loading...
Opinion Poll