TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Samsung is expected to officially launch its Galaxy On7 Prime smartphone in India in the coming week. As we reported earlier this week, the smartphone is already listed on Amazon India along with its key features and specifications. According to Gadgets 360, the South Korean phone maker has now sent out media invites for an event slated for January 17 in Gurugram. As per the invite, we will witness the unveiling of "a smartphone that will transform your shopping experience."
As per the listing on Amazon, the Galaxy On7 Prime will come pre-installed with Samsung Pay Mini; a mobile payment service that lets users make instant payments. Aimed at shoppers, the smartphone will be available for purchase exclusively through Amazon. The listing further reveals that the Galaxy On7 Prime is fitted with a 5.5-inch full-HD display with the screen resolution of 1,080×1,920 pixels.
As for the innards, the handset seems to be powered by an octa-core Exynos 7870 processor clocked at 1.6GHz. There will be two variants of the Galaxy On7 Prime; one with 3GB RAM and 32GB default storage, and another with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. The storage space is further expandable up to 256GB using a microSD card, on both the variants.
Talking about the camera department, the Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime is listed with a 13MP rear camera as well as a 13MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture and LED flash. The images available on Amazon show that the smartphone will feature a physical home button at the front, apart from featuring capacitive buttons. There will be probably two color variants; Black and Gold.
The device was also spotted on Samsung's official UAE website. Apparently, unlike the Indian version that has a 13MP selfie camera, the UAE version of the smartphone will feature an 8MP selfie camera. Coming to the other specifications, the Galaxy On7 Prime will arrive with an LCD display, dual SIM support, and a dedicated microSD card slot.
A 3,300mAh battery will power the entire package and the smartphone will offer connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE, a micro USB 2.0 port and a 3.5mm audio jack. It is unclear, which version of Android the Galaxy On7 Prime will run on.
As for the pricing, an IANS report citing industry sources claimed that the Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime will cost somewhere around Rs. 15,000.