TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
After lots of speculations, rumours and leaks for past one year, the Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo has been listed on the e-retail website for pre-orders, giving away the full specifications.
According to the Dutch e-commerce website, Belsimpel, the Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo is priced at EUR 429 (approx Rs.30,200) and will start shipping by the end of next month.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo - Key Specifications
Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo, sports a 5.1-inch Super Amoled full-HD display, with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. It is powered by a Octa-Core Exynos 7580 processor 2GB RAM under the hood.
However, the design looks like the same old Galaxy S5 and comes with the 5-megapixel front camera along with Cat.6 LTE speeds of up to 300Mbps.
As of now, we dont have official information about the device on global pricing and availability. And the South Korean tech giant Samsung is gearing up for the release of Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge+ on August 13.
As per the rumour, the Galaxy Note 5 is expected to pack .67-inch Super AMOLED display that has a QHD or 2K (2560 x 1440) resolution, Exynos 7422 SoC, 4GB RAM, 4100mAh battery on board.