TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Samsung will host the Galaxy Unpacked 2018 event on February 25 in Barcelona a day ahead of the MWC 2018 tech show's commencement. At the launch event, the company will unveil the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ flagship smartphones. We have already come across several leaks and speculations revealing the features that these upcoming smartphones will arrive with.
Now, Samsung has posted a trio of promo videos those reveal the camera features and 3D emojis support that we can see in the upcoming flagship models. These three trailers show off the capabilities of the primary camera of the Galaxy S9 such as the slow-motion feature and low-light performance. Samsung has uploaded these promo videos on the YouTube channel of Samsung Mobile Korea.
The first video shows everything happening quickly but it slows down at the end to show the number 9. It is evident that the South Korean tech giant is teasing the slow-motion video capturing ability of the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ smartphones. Samsung phones have been featuring the slow-mo video feature for quite some time but the upcoming smartphones can be expected to feature upgraded slow-mo capabilities.
The next video shows that everything is dark until the number 9 is seen. The image turns bright to indicating that the Samsung Galaxy S9 duo will let users capture good-looking photos and videos even under low-light conditions. The recent leaks have pointed out at the presence of a wide f/1.5 camera aperture on the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ smartphones tipping the same.
The last promo video that has been out by the company shows a Korean model making a different kind of facial expression. However, when the number 9 is seen, his face is seen as an animated emoji. This hints that the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ might feature an animated emojis feature. Recent reports have pointed out that these upcoming flagship smartphones will let users make 3D emoticons using the selfie camera.
Notably, it is a feature that was introduced by Apple on the iPhone X as Animoji. It let users send animated emojis in the messages. The same has been picked up by Honor as the company demonstrated the animated emojis feature recently.