- 46 min ago Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2021: Realme, Poco, Samsung, Oppo, Motorola Planed To Launch New Smartphones
- 6 hrs ago Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- 7 hrs ago Paytm Mall Budget Days Sale: Discount Offers On Budget Smartphones
- 7 hrs ago JioPhone Offering 24GB Data With Most Expensive Plan: How To Get It
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals pacer Kartik Tyagi ecstatic after match-winning final over against Punjab Kings
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 Winner Is Arjun Bijlani? Netizens Congratulate The Naagin Star Ahead Of KKK 11 Finale
- News Afghanistan crisis, China's assertiveness, ways to contain terrorism to figure in Modi-Biden talks
- Finance 2 Stocks To Buy By HDFC Securities For Potential Upside Up To 54%
- Automobiles Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3, Galaxy Z Flip 3 Launch Speculated: Everything You Need To Know
Samsung's foldable smartphone range is going to get upgraded this year. Reports speculate the launch of two new foldable devices from the South Korean company, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and the Galaxy Z Flip 3. Tipsters also suggest the new devices could debut sometime in July or August of this year.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3, Galaxy Z Flip 3 Launch Rumored
A new leak by tipster Jon Prosser has further revealed the launch and sale dates of the upcoming foldable mobiles. If these reports are to be believed, the new Samsung foldable phones will go on sale on August 27, at least in select markets.
This means the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and the Flip 3 will launch sometime early in August or late July. The new leak syncs with previous reports that suggested Samsung has pushed mass production for its foldable phone lineup. More importantly, this year, Samsung is producing only a third of the usual quantity of foldable phones.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3: Expected Features
There have been reports of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 for a while now, especially its camera offering. The foldable phone is tipped to pack an under-display camera, making it the first of its kind. However, some reports suggest otherwise as Samsung has a logistics issue for the UDC. Nevertheless, 16MP and 12MP front cameras are tipped for the Galaxy Z Fold 3.
Other cameras at the rear include a triple-camera setup. Reports suggest the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 will include a 12MP primary shooter paired alongside another 12MP + 16MP camera sensor. Plus, an LED flash is rumored to be placed to complete the vertical design for the camera module. The device will reportedly launch in black, white, and grey color options.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3: Expected Features
Joining the list of foldable phones is the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3. Samsung has reportedly increased the size of the secondary display, now allowing users to read a text message without flipping open the smartphone. Reports also suggest the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 will pack a dual-camera setup at the rear with 12MP + 12MP sensors. A 10MP camera shooter is expected in the front for selfies.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3, Z Flip Launch: What To Expect
If the new reports are to be believed, the launch is still a few months away. However, this is a good time for the rumor mill to churn out more details about the upcoming foldable phones. Additionally, there have been reports of a discounted price tag for the upcoming foldable phones. Apparently, Samsung is cutting down the price by 20 percent than the earlier foldable phones.
If the new Samsung foldable phones are indeed going to be cheaper, it would certainly get more buyers. This is particularly true in a price-conscious market like India. However, these are mere speculations and should be taken with a grain of salt.