TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Selfie reflects your personality
Does a selfie reveal something about the person-in-pic? In fact, your style of taking a selfie can disclose various secrets of your personality, says a new study.
Researchers from Nanyang Technological University Singapore, said the pose of taking selfie, the place from where it is taken and even the angle of selfie can bring forward several aspects of a person's personality.
Experts said that the facial expressions, emotions and other personality secrets could be judged through selfie.
For example, if a person looks happy and smiling in a selfie, he/she is likely to be kind hearted and co-operative, the study said.
People who take selfie of below their face are able to adjust in all kind of circumstances. Similarly the people who are crazy to take selfies in public places seem to be very honest, it said.
Experts feel that selfies reveal more about an individual's personality than any other ordinary photo because in the selfies, people have to handle the camera themselves.