TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Sharp that is owned by Foxconn is one of the manufacturers that is launching smartphones with full-screen design and bezel-less display adhering to the trend that came into existence in the last year. Sharp release the Aquos S2 with such a bezel-less design. Also, this device carries the credits for being the first smartphone in the world to arrive with the Snapdragon 630 SoC. Now, it looks like the Aquos S2 is all set to get a successor.
Well, the talk is about the Sharp Aquos S3 smartphone. One thing that we know is that this smartphone will have a bezel-less and full-screen design similar to its predecessor or a little better than that. A recent report by Slashleaks has revealed some pictures alleged to show the yet to be announced Aquos S3. These pictures of the Sharp Aquos S3 are said to have appeared on the NCC (Taiwan's National Communications Commission) website.
What to expect in terms of design?
These photos are clearer in comparison to the grainy photos of the Sharp smartphone previously posted by the TENAA listing. Also, the photos give us a sneak peek at the front and rear design of the upcoming device. From the front, this one appears to be similar to that of the Aquos S2 except for the notch at the top of the display as in the iPhone X to house the selfie camera, receiver and an unknown sensor.
At the rear, the Sharp Aquos S3 seems to sport a dual camera setup with the two camera sensors positioned vertically at the top left corner. The LED flash is aligned vertically at the bottom of the smartphone. The major difference better the Aquos S2 and S3 is said to be the presence of a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor on the latter.
Rumored specs of Sharp Aquos S3
Sharp has announced that the Aquos S3 will be unveiled on January 16. The device is expected to be launched with a 5.99-inch FHD+ display with 2160 x 1080 pixel resolution and this is not surprising as the device is seen to sport a bezel-less display. Under its hood, the Sharp smartphone is said to make use of a 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 660 processor paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage space. The battery capacity of the device is believed to be 3100mAh.