TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
Sony Xperia Z5 Series to Employ Snapdragon 810 SoC? [Report]
It seems the Japanese handset company Sony doesnt want to get off the hype when it comes to its next flagship smartphone.
The company is now working on its next flagship mobile, dubbed as Xperia Z5, which will be unveiled before the IFA 2015, Berlin on September 4.
Few days back, a report from Germany claimed the upcoming Sony flagship smartphones carries a model name Sony Xperia S60 and Sony Xperia S70 will employ the controversial Snapdragon 810 SoC.
But now, two upcoming Sony smartphones codenamed E6603 and E5803 have been just spotted in a leaked UA profile along with some specifications.
As per the listing, the E6603 will be the Sony Xperia Z5 while the E5803 is said to be the Xperia Z5 Compact. Further, the user agent profile also lists the model number MSM8944, which is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 for both smartphone models.
According to the report, the Xperia Z5 ( E6603) will come with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels while the Xperia Z5 Compact (E5803) will support resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels.
On the other hand, an anonymous source from the Xperia blog said, both the Xperia Z5 and Xperia Z5 Compact will come with Xperia's Omnibalance design language.
Currently, we dont have any official confirmation about the above details. We are expecting more details about the pricing and availability of the smartphones in upcoming device.