- 31 min ago Intel Computex Preview: New products revealed with up to 2x Gaming and 8x AI Boost
- 1 hr ago Last week Most trending smartphones: Galaxy A50, OnePlus 7 Pro, Honor 20 Pro, Zenfone 6 and more
- 1 hr ago Everything you should know about Nokia and Netplus deal
- 1 hr ago Nexstgo forays into North India with first ever Avita Brand Store in Delhi
- Sports World Cup flashbacks: No team had won the tournament batting second till 1992
- Lifestyle Deepika & Sonam Made Colourful Splashes In Their Sabyasachi Outfits
- Finance IndiGo Q4 Profit Shoots Up By A Massive 401%
- News Modi Cabinet 2019: Who will make the cut
- Movies Arjun Rampal's Sister: He’s In A Happy Space Now That He’s With Gabriella
- Automobiles Honda Activa 5G & CB Shine Limited Edition Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 55,032
- Education MBOSE Result 2019: Direct Link To Check SSLC & HSSLC Result 2019
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
This is how Redmi 7 looks like: Gradient design with dual camera setup
Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 SoC powers the Redmi 7
Xiaomi is all set to launch the Redmi Y3, the third-gen selfie-centric smartphone in India on the 24th of April. According to the latest teaser image, the company is most likely to launch the Redmi 7 along with the Redmi Y3.
Smartphone leaker Ishan Agarwal has officially confirmed that the company is indeed launching the Redmi 7 in India, which is a super-affordable version of the Redmi Note 7. The Redmi 7 was recently launched in China, and here are the specifications of the smartphone. Unlike the Redmi Note 7 and the Redmi Note 7 Pro, the smartphone is most likely to feature a polycarbonate back panel with gradient finish.
Redmi 7 specifications
The base variant of the Redmi 7 retails in China for 699 Yuan or Rs 7,200, and the smartphone comes with a 6.26-inch HD+ resolution IPS LCD screen with 2.5D curved tempered glass with a dot notch or water-drop notch display.
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 chipset powers the smartphone with 2/3 GB of RAM and 16/32 GB of internal storage with a dedicated microSD card slot for additional storage expansion. The smartphone offers dual nano-SIM card slots with support for 4G LTE and VoLTE on both slots (with dual VoLTE) with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0.
On to the optics, the smartphone has a dual camera setup with a 12 MP primary RGB sensor and a 2 MP depth camera. On the front, the device has an 8 MP selfie camera with 1080p video recording capability.
Just like the majority of the Redmi smartphones launched in 2019, the Redmi 7 has a massive 4000 mAh battery, which is most likely to last up to 2 days on a single charge. The smartphone will run on Android 9 Pie OS with custom MIUI 10 skin on top.