- 2 hrs ago Week 15, 2020 Launch Roundup: Redmi 8A Pro, Moto G8 Power Lite, HONOR 8A Prime, Vivo S6 5G And More
- 10 hrs ago Vodafone Deploys 1,500 Massive MIMO In Mumbai
- 12 hrs ago OnePlus 8 Price Revealed Ahead Of April 14 Launch: Most Expensive Phone From OnePlus
- 12 hrs ago How To Reset Network Settings On Windows 10
- News India hits out at Imran Khan for his remarks Kashmir domicile law
- Movies Neha Pendse On Lockdown Being Compared To Bigg Boss: ‘BB Is True Hell, This Is La-la Land’
- Automobiles Top Bike News Of The Week: Bullet 350 BS6, Scooty Pep Plus, Bajaj Pulsar Range Launched & More
- Sports What's this boss? Dravid asked Iyer when he flirted with danger in last over of a 4-day match
- Lifestyle Can TB Vaccine Fight Against Coronavirus? What Do Studies Say?
- Finance Airlines Are Accepting Flight Bookings From 15 April
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Top 5 Smartphones With Fingerprint Scanner On The Side Of Device
If privacy and security is on top in your priority features list, then you really need to have a fingerprint scanner in your smartphone.
Key smartphone manufacturers like Samsung, Apple, Huawei, HTC and more are now getting the wind of what their customers want and they have started offering a fingerprint sensor for their flagship smartphones.
The fingerprint scanner are mostly found in premium smartphone, but many China-based smartphone makes have started implementing fingerprint scanner to their handsets and are available at comparatively affordable price.
Interestingly there are some unique smartphone that come with fingerprint scanner on the side of the smartphones. We have jotted down such smartphones that are equipped with a fingerprint scanner on the side of the device. Take a look at the slider below to know more.
Huawei Honor 7i
The Chinese handset maker, Huawei announced an exciting new phone, dubbed as Honor 7i, and is different from the rest, as it comes with a flip-out rear camera that goes up to 180 degree to act as selfie shooter.
It comes with a fingerprint sensor, interestingly it is place on the side of the smartphone, unlike the Honor 7 that has a fingerprint sensor on the back. The fingerprint sensor unlock the phone even when your finger is wet and also used as a camera shutter for taking selfie easily. Read on to know more.
Sony Xperia Z5
Sony recently announced its flagship smartphone Xperia Z5 at IFA 2015 event in Berlin. The Sony Xperia Z5 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor, featuring octa-core CPUs, 64 bit capabilities and ultra-fast 4G LTE speeds, letting you reach new levels of performance for video, photography and gaming.
The smartphone features a IPX5 / IPX8 rating for dust and water resistance and fingerprint sensor on the power button on the side of the device. Click here to know more.
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
Sony announced its flagship in three different variant, the higher-end Xperia Z5 Premium, which is claimed as the world's first smartphone that sports a 4K resolution display. It comes with a 5.5 inch display with 4K TRILUMINOUS technology with a resolution of 3840x2160 pixels which is translated into 806 ppi.
Similar to the Xperia Z5, the Premium edition also features a fingerprint scanner on the power button on the side. Click here to know more.
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
The Compact edition is the smaller sibling to the Xperia Z5 flagship smartphone. Sony has actually given the Xperia Z5 Compact the exact same hardware that has been employed by the Xperia Z5 flagship model.
It uses the same processor, the same camera and even the same fingerprint sensor. You might be wondering what makes Xperia Z5 Compact a compact phone. Well, it's the size and resolution of the device, the RAM (only 2GB) and 16GB internal memory. Click here to know more.
Nextbit Robin, the first smartphone that can be called as "the only cloud-first smartphone." The handset offers 32GB of internal memory and 100GB of free online cloud storage space.
The smartphone sports a 5.2 inch IPS display at a resolution of 1080x1920 pixels, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor, paired with 3GB of RAM and runs on Android OS. Further, it flaunts 13 megapixel rear camera with phase detection autofocus, dual tone flash and RAW image support, there is also a 5 megapixel front-facing camera. It comes with a fingerprint scanner that is embedded into the power button on the right side.