- 1 hr ago Exclusive: IQOO To Launch Smartphone In February, Sets 1 Million Sales Target
- 1 hr ago TRAI Defends New Tariffs At Bombay High Court
- 2 hrs ago Reliance Jio Faces Tough Competition By WiFi Dabba, In Bengaluru
- 2 hrs ago Epson EcoTank Monochrome M2170 Review: Brilliant Performance At Low Printing Cost
- News CISF jawan posted at Mukesh Ambani's Antilia shoots himself, dies
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 - Ticket To Finale Task Is Announced, Deepika Das Wins The First Medal
- Lifestyle 7 Surprising Benefits Of Working Out With A Partner
- Sports Sivaramakrishnan, Amay Khurasiya, Rajesh Chauhan apply for national selector's post
- Finance Best Travel Credit Cards in India
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Launched In India Starting At Rs 5.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
10 Simple Steps To Sync Android Smartphone To Windows 10 PC
Microsoft has came up with the best operating system so far. The new Windows 10 is innovative and easier to use than the older version Windows. Well, interestingly the Windows 10 comes with a built-in support for the Android platform.
Windows 10 users can now sync their Android device with their computer to perform basic operations like transferring personal data, settings, contacts, and much more. You just need to fully configure Microsoft live account with the Windows Phone Companion app installed on the PC.
This post will give a detail step-by-step guide on how to sync data from your Android device to the Windows 10 PC. Take a look at the slider below to know more...
Connect your Android smartphone to your computer using USB cable. Windows 10 will automatically detect the device and install the USB drives.
Launch Windows Phone Companion app on your Windows 10 running PC and select your device platform.
Now select OneDrive
Enter your Microsoft live account's log-in user ID and password and hit sign-in button.
Once you are signed in, you will get a download link to your email for an app.
Download and install app on your Android device, open app and enter the login credentials.
Now assign basic permissions in the app to run at full functionality.
Return to the PC and check the confirmation box for connection between your computer and Android device.
Now, confirm the camera upload settings on your Android device and tap on done button.
That's it, you can now transfer or sync data from Android device to Windows 10 PC.