TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
With MWC 2018 around the corner, many manufacturers are gearing up to put their best food forward. Among others, HMD Global is likely to launch a series of new Nokia phones at the event. The company's Chief Product Officer Juho Sarvikas recently made a Twitter post teasing the launches planned for the upcoming MWC. An educated guess would be HMD may introduce the flagship Nokia 9, Android Oreo (Go Edition) based Nokia 1.
The Finnish company could also announce the global launch of Nokia 6 (2018). Other than that, we expect the unveiling of Nokia 8 Sirocco and Nokia 7 Plus. While all these smartphones have been making headlines lately, two new Nokia phones have been spotted online. Carrying the model numbers TA-1043 and TA-1046, the handsets have just received certification in Russia.
Unfortunately, there is no information about these two models at the moment. It is speculated that HMD is planning to surprise the Nokia fans by unveiling them at MWC in Barcelona later this month. Meanwhile, the rumor mill should get us some details.
The Qwerty phone carrying the model number TA-1047 is also listed on the Russian certification site.
Last week, the alleged Nokia 1 Android Go smartphone with the model number TA-1056 got certified by FCC in the US. Whereas the Nokia 8 Sirocco was associated with the model number TA-1005.
The Nokia 1 Android Go smartphone is rumored to be powered by a Snapdragon 212 processor just like the Nokia 2. The handset is likely to feature 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage space.
Nokia 8 Sirocco, on the other hand, is speculated to be a high-end smartphone. Going by existing leaks, the smartphone will feature a Snapdragon 845 processor paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
As for optics, the device is said be equipped with a dual rear camera setup with 12MP and 13MP sensors from Zeiss. Up front, there is said to be a 5MP selfie snapper. Besides this, the Nokia 8 Sirocco is likely to feature IP67 rating for water and dust resistance, wireless charging support, and a 3,250mAh battery to keep the lights on.