TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
Vivo V7+ is the next selfie-centric smartphone that the Chinese brand is all set to launch in India today. We already know about the launch slated for today as the company sent out media invites for the same.
Today, Vivo will be live streaming the launch event today that begins at 12:45 PM. The live stream will happen on various platforms including the company's social media handles such as YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. Also, the same will happen on the online retailer sites Amazon India and Flipkart. You can also watch the live stream from below.
As the live stream is all set to happen on both Amazon India and Flipkart, we can expect the smartphone to be made available via both the websites and that it will not be exclusive to any specific sites.
Talking about the Vivo V7+, we do not know much about the smartphone for now. It is known that the device is a selfie-centric one. Also, the invite tips that the bezels around the screen will be pretty thin. The display appears to be big and even the bezels at the top and bottom appear to be thin. The Vivo V7+ might not feature a physical home button due to the large display and thin bottom bezel. In that case, the fingerprint sensor might be positioned at the rear.
For now, other than these aspects, we have no clear picture regarding the price, specifications and other details about the Vivo V7+. We can expect these details to be revealed at the launch event.
One thing that we like to mention is that the Indian market is a significant one for the Vivo brand. The company has witnessed a rapid growth in the country with the launch of its devices in the mid-range market segment making them affordable for the consumers. Notably, Vivo is focusing a lot of the selfie-centric smartphone segment lately by launching devices with selfie flash.