TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Vivo is eagerly awaited to launch the latest bezel-less smartphone called Vivo X20 on September 21. With just a few more days left for the launch of the smartphone, the Geekbench database has revealed some key specs.
According to the Geekbench benchmarking database of the Vivo X20 Plus' key specs including processor and RAM are out. Notably, the listing shows the name of the device as Vivo X20A. Already, the specifications of these smartphones are known as the handsets have been certified by TENAA, the Chinese certification website.
Now, the recent Geekbench listing provides scanty information that we can expect to see in the Vivo X20 duo. From the listing, the X20 Plus seems to have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC teamed up with 4GB RAM. The processor is a premium mid-range chip that was used by the Oppo R11 at first. The listing also tips that the upcoming Vivo smartphone runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS out of the box.
As the specifications are similar to those of the Vivo X20, there is a chance that the X20 and X20 Plus might be different only in terms of screen size. The X20 is believed to feature a 5.2-inch display while the Plus variant might arrive with a larger 5.5-inch display. Still, we can expect Vivo to stretch the screen size up to 5.8 inches. The screen size should give a bigger form factor to the device as it will flaunt a bezel-less design.
The device is expected to feature a 24MP selfie camera as we saw on the Vivo V7+. A similar camera is expected to be featured at the rear of the smartphone as well. The battery is believed to be a 3500mAh unit.