TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Vivo X27 with pop-up selfie camera pegged for March 29 launch
Similar to the Vivo V15 Pro and Vivo Nex, the key highlight of the Vivo X27 will also be its pop-up selfie camera.
While the Chinese smartphone manufacturer Vivo has already launched a bunch of smartphones at the beginning of 2019, it has already started working on its next offerings for the masses. The latest Vivo smartphone in the making is said to be the Vivo X27 which is a successor of the company's previously launched Vivo X23.
Similar to the Vivo V15 Pro and Vivo Nex, the key highlight of the Vivo X27 will also be its pop-up selfie camera. It appears that Vivo is going to opt for the pop-up selfie design for a number of its smartphones going forward as this feature is prominent on the new Vivo smartphones. Now, the company has revealed the official launch date of the upcoming Vivo X27 smartphone.
Vivo has now confirmed that the Vivo X27 will be launched in the company's hometown China. The smartphone will be announced in the Chinese market on March 19, 2019. This information was shared by the company on the Chinese website Weibo.
The company has only shared the teaser of the Vivo X27 launch and has not revealed any specifications which the smartphone will offer. Considering that this would be a successor to the Vivo X23, we can expect the device to be a mid-range offering by the company.
As mentioned earlier, the Vivo X27 smartphone has been appearing over the web via leaks and rumors. In recent events, the smartphone was spotted on a Chinese television add sporting a pop-up selfie camera. Prior to that, the smartphone also made its way to the mobile certification platform TENNA.
The device was listed with a model number Vivo V1829A/T. The complete specifications of the smartphone are yet to be released and we are waiting for some more reports to emerge on the same. Stay tuned with us for more updates on the upcoming Vivo X27 smartphone.