- 7 hrs ago Realme Smartphones Receiving Updates For Jio 5G Support
- 8 hrs ago Sony Diwali Sale Offering Bumper Discounts on Bravia TVs, Soundbars, Headphones, More
- 9 hrs ago 5G Services Launched in India; Key Use Cases of Next-Gen Mobile Network
- 10 hrs ago Mercedes EQS 580 Launched In India, Claims 300km Range With 15 Min Charging
- Sports Rain threat looms over sell-out India-South Africa T20 clash; arrangements in place, say organisers
- News Kanpur accident: At least 22 killed as tractor carrying pilgrims overturns
- Finance Cryptocurrency Fails To Stabilize, Market-cap Slips 1.39%: Bitcoin Plunges To US$ 19,286
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 6 Elimination Week 4: Will It Be Arohi?
- Education IGNOU Exam Form 2022 Out for December Term End Examinations, Apply Now at ignou.ac.in
- Automobiles 2023 Tata Harrier Spotted Testing - Gets ADAS, New Design & More
- Lifestyle 5 DIY Face Scrubs For The Radiant Glow
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Xiaomi 12 Ultra To Launch With Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC
Xiaomi 12 Ultra will be the best premium flagship smartphone and is also expected to be one of the first smartphones to launch with the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC. Yogesh Brar, a prominent leakster has now shared the possible specifications of the successor to the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra, and here is everything you need to know about the Xiaomi 12 Ultra.
Xiaomi 12 Ultra Specifications
As mentioned before, the Xiaomi 12 Ultra will be powered by the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC, and the smartphone is said to offer 8/12GB of LPDDR5 RAM along with 256/512GB of internal storage. The phone won't have any microSD card slot, but the device will have dual nano-SIM card slots with support for the 5G network on both SIM cards.
Xiaomi 11 Ultra's successor is said to come with a massive 6.7-inch QHD+ resolution AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and LTPO technology to offer great battery life and a smooth refresh rate. The Xiaomi 12 Ultra is likely to come with a curved display with a punch-hole cutout, and the display is also expected to have the latest Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
Xiaomi 12 Ultra— Yogesh Brar (@heyitsyogesh) June 14, 2022
- 6.7" QHD+ AMOLED LTPO, 120Hz
- Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
- 8/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- 256/512GB UFS3.1
- Rear Cam: 50MP (OIS) + 48MP (UW) + 48MP (periscope, 5x), ToF, Laser AF
- Front Cam: 20MP
- Android 12, MIUI 13
- 4,800mAh battery, 67W wired, 50W wireless
Moving towards the camera department, the Xiaomi 12 Ultra is said to feature a triple camera setup at the back with a 50MP primary sensor, a 48MP ultra-wide angle lens, and a 48MP telephoto lens with support for 5x optical zoom. The camera module is also expected to have a ToF or time of flight sensor along with a laser autofocus sensor.
The Xiaomi 12 Ultra is said to have a 20MP selfie camera with support for high-resolution video recording. As per the software part, the Xiaomi 12 Ultra is said to ship with Android 12 OS with custom MIUI 13 skin on top, and the phone is expected to receive an Android 13 OS update post the launch.
Lastly, the Xiaomi 12 Ultra is said to feature a 4,800 mAh battery with support for 67W fast charging via the USB Type-C port along with 50W wireless charging support. The device is likely to support some sort of reverse wireless charging as well. As per the pricing is concerned, the Xiaomi 12 Ultra is expected to be one of the most expensive Xiaomi smartphones ever.