TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Xiaomi is expected to unveil the gaming-focused Black Shark smartphone on April 13. If rumors are to be believed, the device has been developed is association with Xiaomi-backed Blackshark Technologies. We recently came across a couple of leaked photos of the gaming smartphone in question but these were said to be fake by the company's CEO.
However, a new hands-on image of the alleged Black Shark phone has been spotted on Weibo. The image only shows the rear panel of the smartphone. From the looks of it, the phone's top portion is attached with a removable Bluetooth handle that may come equipped with an analogue joystick and cross keys. Xiaomi also released an official teaser hinting at the support for an attachable Bluetooth handle.
The leaked photo further reveals, the Black Shark phone will flaunt a horizontally stacked dual camera setup accompanied by an LED flash. You can also see the Black Shark logo towards the center of the rear panel. There is no fingerprint scanner on the back, meaning it can be placed at the front.
Since this is leak, we can't guarantee you the authenticity of the photo. In any case, the Black Shark phone will be launched later this week and we expect Xiaomi to drop more teasers.
At the moment, not much is known about the Black Shark phone. Previous reports have suggested that the device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor. As it is said to be a direct rival to the Razer Phone, the smartphone could have a refresh rate of 120Hz.
As far as other specifications are concerned, the Black Shark phone is tipped to feature 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage space. It was listed on AnTuTu with FHD+ display with a screen resolution of 2,160×1,080 pixels and an aspect ratio of 18:9. On the software front, the gaming smartphone is likely run on Android 8.1 Oreo operating system right out of the box.