- 2 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 5 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 9 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 10 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Xiaomi has sold over 4 million smartphones in India during Diwali sale
The Redmi Note 4 was the highest selling smartphone during the e-commerce website's Big Billion Day Sale.
India has always been a profitable market for Xiaomi. Xiaomi phones sell like hot cake among price-conscious Indian consumers.
As such, more than 4 million Xiaomi phones have been sold in India during the Diwali month. Manu Kumar Jain, VP at Xiaomi and Managing Director at Xiaomi has shared this information via Twitter and Facebook. The milestone has been achieved due to the "Diwali with Mi" sale which ran from September 20 to October 19. During the sale, various Xiaomi phones were offered on discounts.
The figure is a collection of all the sales across many platforms like Flipkart where the Flipkart Big Billion Day was held as a part of the Diwali promotions. The Redmi Note 4 was the highest selling smartphone during the e-commerce website's Big Billion Day Sale.
Amazon also held the Amazon Great Indian Festival sales. Notably, Xiaomi is claimed to have emerged as the No. 1 smartphone brand on both Flipkart and Amazon.
Manu Kumar Jain further explained the figures also included those from mi.com and the offline retail stores in India. Over 1 million units were purchased from Xiaomi's own website alone.
Although the sales figures are astonishing, it is just an indication how popular Xiaomi phones are in the country. Well, we can imagine why. As compared to other companies, Xiaomi offers phones that are feature-rich yet carries a cheap price tag. The Chinese company proved that you don't need to shell out a lot of money to enjoy flagship-level features.
The Mi Mix 2 is the company's latest offering in India which was launched earlier this month.