- 2 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 5 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 9 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 10 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Xiaomi launches Black color variant of Mi Max 2 in China
It will go on sale to China from November 1 onwards with the price tag of 1,699 Yuan (approximately Rs. 16,600).
We reported earlier today that Xiaomi has just announced a special edition of the Mi 5X, which comes in Red color. Well, the Chinese company has now introduced a new color variant of the Mi Max 2 as well.
This new variant sports a stylish Black color. Up until now, the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 was only available in Gold in China. The Black colored model offers 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage space. It will go on sale to China from November 1 onwards with the price tag of 1,699 Yuan (approximately Rs. 16,600). Notably, the Mi Max 2 is already available in Black in many markets.
Just to recall, the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 boasts of a large 6.44-inch FHD 1080p display. Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by an octa-core 2GHz Snapdragon 625 SoC.
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 gets the power from a gigantic 5,300mAh battery that is claimed to render up to two days of the back. This battery comes with the Quick Charge 3.0 support that charges the phone up to 68% in just 1 hour.
In terms of optics, the device features a 12MP Sony IMX386 sensor with a larger sensor than the one on the original Mi Max. This camera comes with dual LED flash and PDAF. It can capture better low light images with the larger sensor. Also, up front, there is a 5MP selfie camera.
Based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat topped with MIUI 8, the Mi Max 2 has a new MIUI theme with 21 shortcuts, USB Type-C port, IR Blaster, Mi Remote app and more. Also, the device will receive the MIUI 9 update in the coming months.