TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
We reported earlier today that Xiaomi has just announced a special edition of the Mi 5X, which comes in Red color. Well, the Chinese company has now introduced a new color variant of the Mi Max 2 as well.
This new variant sports a stylish Black color. Up until now, the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 was only available in Gold in China. The Black colored model offers 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage space. It will go on sale to China from November 1 onwards with the price tag of 1,699 Yuan (approximately Rs. 16,600). Notably, the Mi Max 2 is already available in Black in many markets.
Just to recall, the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 boasts of a large 6.44-inch FHD 1080p display. Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by an octa-core 2GHz Snapdragon 625 SoC.
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 gets the power from a gigantic 5,300mAh battery that is claimed to render up to two days of the back. This battery comes with the Quick Charge 3.0 support that charges the phone up to 68% in just 1 hour.
In terms of optics, the device features a 12MP Sony IMX386 sensor with a larger sensor than the one on the original Mi Max. This camera comes with dual LED flash and PDAF. It can capture better low light images with the larger sensor. Also, up front, there is a 5MP selfie camera.
Based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat topped with MIUI 8, the Mi Max 2 has a new MIUI theme with 21 shortcuts, USB Type-C port, IR Blaster, Mi Remote app and more. Also, the device will receive the MIUI 9 update in the coming months.