- 1 hr ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 3 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 4 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 13 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News Noose tightens on Swiss bank account holders; Details of at least 50 Indians being shared
- Movies #HappyFathersDay: Varun Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan, Karan Johar & Others Post Adorable Messages
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Xiaomi Mi 4c to Come Equipped with Infra red Port [Report]
Yesterday, we have reported about the release of Mi 4c smartphone, which is slated for September 22 release with USB Type-C connector. Moreover, the Mi4c has already passed TENAA certification in China a few week back.
According to a new report, this device is likely to come with an infrared port, which will be used for the security purposes. As we all know, that the company will be launching just 1 lakh units during each sale.
Further, the company will launch Mi 4c in two variant - one with 2GB RAM and the other with 3GB and powered by Qualcomm 808 hexa-core SoC with cores clocked at 1.4GHz.
Other specifications includes 5-inch display, 16GB/32GB of internal storage, 13MP rear camera, 5MP front camera, MIUI 7 OS, 3080mAh battery under the hood.
As of now, we dont have any information about the price of the device, we have to wait till September 22nd for full information including availability.