TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Xiaomi Mi 5 Specs Leaked: Sports Fingerprint Sensor, to Debut in November
Xiaomi is planning to release its next flagship smartphone the Mi 5 sometime this November. According to a new report, the next flagship will be equipped with fingerprint scanner along with powerful specs.
The Xiaomi Mi 5, codenamed as Libra, will feature a fingerprint scanner technology, but there are no details about how the fingerprint scanner will work on the handset.
Meanwhile, Mobipicker has listed the specifications of the upcoming Mi 5aka Libra. The smartphone will be housing a 5.3 inch display at1440x2560 pixels resolution, with a pixel density of 554ppi. It will be amongst the first fews to be powered by Snapdragon 820 SoC, which is yet to be announced by Qualcomm.
Furthermore, the leaked information claims that Mi 5 will include 4GB of RAM, and will be available in 16GB and 64GB internal storage variants. There will also be support for expandable storage on microSD card. The smartphone is said to sport a 16-megapixel rear camera and a 6-megapixel front-facing camera.
The Mi 5 will run on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with MIUI on top and pack a 3030mAh battery.
At this moment, the exact date of release and the price is not available. But, it is tipped that Xiaomi will release the smartphone in the month of November.