TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Though there were speculations that the Xiaomi Mi 7 could be announced at the MWC 2018, these claims were rubbished off by a few reports suggesting that the company might unveil the Mi Mix 2s at the tech show and not the flagship Mi 7. It is believed that the Mi 7 could see the light of the day in April or May this year. While this is the scenario, a leaked screenshot appears to reveal the key specifications of the smartphone.
From the leaked screenshot from Weibo via Playfuldroid, it can be seen that there will be a 5.6-inch display supporting FHD+ resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels and 18:9 aspect ratio. Under its hood, the smartphone is expected to get the power from a Snapdragon 845 SoC teamed up with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. If the screenshot turns out to be authentic, it looks like it will be the first Xiaomi device to arrive with 8GB RAM.
We can expect a base variant of the smartphone with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage to also be unveiled. The device is expected to run MIUI 9 based on Android Nougat out of the box. However, this contradicts with the screenshot as it shows MIUI 8.1.30x. The Xiaomi Mi 7 is expected to get the power from a 4480mAh battery that seems to be a good upgrade as the previous generation model - Mi 6 makes use of a 3350mAh battery.
Given that the yesteryear flagship from Xiaomi came with a dual camera setup at its rear, we can expect the Mi 7 to also arrive with dual rear cameras. The screenshot shows that the device might arrive with 16MP dual cameras at its rear.
We have come across reports suggesting that the Xiaomi Mi 7 might be unveiled along with its larger variant - the Mi 7 Plus. The latter is believed to arrive with a 6-inch Samsung display but there is no clarity as of now regarding these smartphones. Also, both the smartphones are believed to be launched with a glass body that will render support to wireless charging. Moreover, the rumor mills have also tipped that the Mi 7 might be priced around 3000 yuan (approx. Rs. 30,000).
Though we have the major specifications of the Mi 7 listed here and the previous reports revealing what else we can expect from the Chinese flagship model, nothing is confirmed. We need to consider it as mere rumors until Xiaomi reveals official information.