TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
Last week, Xiaomi unveiled its first Android One smartphone dubbed Mi A1. The device has similar specifications and design as the Mi 5X but runs on Pure Android instead of MIUI 9.
Within a week of its launch, the Mi A1 went on sale in India at a price of Rs. 14,999 via both online and offline channels. At the time of its launch, Xiaomi announced that the smartphone will be available in 37 countries across the world but there is no word on the other countries that will get the device. As it was mentioned by Xiaomi, the global roll out of the smartphone started with India. Following the first sale in the country, the device has been listed in Taiwan and Hong Kong as well.
Given that the first sale of the Xiaomi Mi A1 took place on Tuesday, the next sale is slated to happen on September 19 at 12 PM. The device can be purchased either via the online retailer Flipkart or the offline Mi Store and other select retailers. While the Black and Gold variants were launched by the company, the latter is not available online for now.
As mentioned above, the Mi A1 is just a rebranded Mi 5X that was launched along with MIUI 9 in China in July. The device flaunts a dual camera setup at its rear with a 12MP wide-angle lens and a 12MP telephoto lens. The camera comes with 2x optical zoom and portrait mode. The other highlights of the Mi A1 include a 5.5-inch FHD 1080p display with the 2.5D curved Gorilla Glass protection, an octa-core Snapdragon 625 SoC paired with Adreno 506 GPU, 4GB RAM and 64GB storage space that can be expanded via a microSD card.
The Xiaomi Mi A1 comes with 4G VoLTE, dual-SIM with a hybrid SIM card slot, USB Type-C port, and 3.5mm audio jack. A 3080mAh battery renders the necessary battery life to the phone. There is a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor as well on board.