- Movies Prakash Raj Calls His Defeat A Solid Slap On The Face! Awaits Trolls & Abuses, But Fans Support Him
- News MP Congress leader Ratan Singh dies of heart attack at counting centre
- Finance Markets End Lower Even As NDA Storms Back To Power; Sensex hits 40,000 Pts
- Automobiles Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- Sports Ashwin to play for Nottinghamshire in county cricket
- Education SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 Will Be Released On This Date
- Lifestyle 18 Effective Home Remedies For Asthma
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 with 5,300mAh battery receives a price cut of Rs. 1,000
The Mi Max 2 was launched in India back in July. However, the 32GB variant came to India last month.
Missed Xiaomi's "Diwali with Mi" sale? Well, we have a good news for you. Xiaomi has just slashed the price of its Mi Max 2 by Rs. 1,000.
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 comes in two variants in terms of internal storage capacity. At the time of the launch, the 4GB+64GB model was priced at Rs. 16,999, while the 4GB+32GB model was priced at Rs. 14,999. After the price cut, the smartphones are now available for Rs. 15,999 and Rs. 13,999 respectively on both Flipkart and Amazon. The Mi Max 2 was launched in India back in July. However, the 32GB variant came to India last month.
To brush our memories, the Mi Max 2 sports a metal unibody design. The smartphone comes with a fingerprint sensor at the back, and an IR Blaster at the top of the device. There are antenna bands running across the top and bottom of the rear panel.
Further, the device has a massive 6.44-inch full HD (1080p) display. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC which is coupled with 4GB of RAM. The Mi Max 2 offers 32GB 64GB storage options and the storage space is further expandable via microSD card.
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 features a 12MP rear camera with a Sony IMX386 sensor, auto-focus, LED flash, PDAF support, and HDR. Up front, there is a 5MP camera for selfies and video calling.
The most highlighted part of the Mi Max 2 is its huge 5,300mAh battery. The battery is claimed to offer two days of standby time on a single charge. The company also claims that the smartphone offers 18 hours of video, music playback for up to 10 days, gaming for nine hours, and talk time of 57 hours, all on a single charge each. In addition, the battery supports Qualcomm's Quick Charge 3.0 as well as reverse charging.
On the software front, the smartphone runs on Android Nougat 7.1.1 with MIUI 8 skin on top. The Mi Max 2 will be updated to MIUI 9 eventually.
Other features on the Xiaomi phone include dual power amplifier stereo speakers while connectivity options include dual-SIM support, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB Type-C support.
Sensors include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, infrared sensor, fingerprint sensor, and proximity sensor. Mi Max 2 measures 174.1×88.7×7.6mm and weighs 211 grams.