TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Many companies run interesting contests ahead of their smartphone launches to keep the anticipation high. Popular smartphone manufacturer Xiaomi is no exception.
We already know that the company will introduce a brand new series in India by launching a camera-centric handset on November 2. While the name of the upcoming smartphone is not known, some details regarding it have emerged online. For example, the smartphone will run on MIUI 9 ROM. This little piece of information has surely made the Xiaomi fans very happy.
If this wasn't enough, Redmi India's official page yesterday made a post on Twitter. The post reads, "It's time to showcase your best self! Head to http://www.yourbestselfie.in to stand a chance to win the upcoming smartphone! #YourBestSelfie"
In case you are wondering, the hashtag #YourBestSelfie is being used to promote the Xiaomi phone that will be launched on November 2. The picture contained in the post provides further details about the contest. It says that 5 lucky winners will get the chance to attends the launch event.
Meanwhile, Xiaomi India has announced another contest, but it is only for Mi A1 users. In the Xiaomi Photography Challenge, you can win prizes worth up to $30,000 (approximately Rs. 19,47,000). In order to participate in the challenge, you have to go here. After logging into mi.com, you would have to click on "Submit Now" tab.
After that, you would have to fill your basic info and click "Next". Once you are done, you would have to click on "Submit". Lastly, you would have to upload your picture in the right category with title and description.
So if you are interested, try your luck out!