TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Xiaomi created a buzz on Monday with the launch of the Mi Mix 2, Mi Note 3 and Mi Notebook. Now, the company has revealed yet another interesting information that will excite its fans.
The Mi Mix 2 was launched in four variants. Three of the models arrive with 6GB RAM and varying storage capacities such as 64GB, 128GB and 256GB while the special edition model comes with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage and flaunts a ceramic unibody design. The Mi Mix 2 priced starting from 3299 yuan (approx. Rs. 32,500) for the base model.
Soon after the launch of the Mi Mix 2, the company started accepting the pre-registrations for the smartphone. And, the device has crossed over 250,000 registrations, which isn't surprising given the specifications and demand for the second generation Mi Mix. We already know that the level of interest for the smartphone is too high among consumers.
Also read: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is coming to India soon
Remember that the talk is about the registrations and not the pre-orders of the Mi Mix 2. The sale of the smartphone will debut on September 15 and it will be available via a flash sale. During the first sale, the high-end 8GB RAM variant will not be listed.
To refresh on the specs, the Mi Mix 2 adorns a 5.99-inch FHD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio. The device is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC paired with Adreno 540 GPU and runs on MIUI 9 based on Android 7.0 Nougat. The camera department comprises of a 12MP Sony iMX386 sensor with 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording support, dual LED flash and f/2.0 aperture. At the front, there is a 5MP selfie camera with FHD 1080p video recording, autofocus, and face recognition.
The connectivity features on board the Mi Mix 2 include 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C port, and more but the device does not feature a 3.5mm audio jack. There is a fingerprint sensor at the rear below the camera module. A 3400mAh battery powers the smartphone and supports Quick Charge 3.0.