TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Xiaomi unveiled its flagship Mi Mix 2 earlier this month. During the launch, the company announced that there would be a special edition of the phone with a full ceramic body available in White and Black.
Talking about the differences, the all-ceramic variant would not feature a metal frame like the regular Mi Mix 2. Other than that, it is expected to carry 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage space. Well, a Xiaomi official posted a couple of images of the Mi Mix 2 White Ceramic Special Edition allowing us to have a glimpse at the phone's design. The person who shared the images on Weibo is the head of Xiaomi's Cloud platform.
Talking about the White Ceramic edition, it looks stunning design-wise. However, due to the White color, the bezels are more prominent. Especially, the bottom bezel where the selfie camera is located. The Black border is on the edge of the display is also visible here.
As far as the specifications are concerned save for the 8GB RAM and 128GB storage, everything is same as the regular Mi Mix 2. Just to recall, the smartphone ships with a 5.99-inch FHD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio. The device is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC paired with Adreno 540 GPU and runs on MIUI 9 based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
The camera department comprises of a 12MP Sony iMX386 sensor with 4-axis OIS, 4K video recording support, dual LED flash and f/2.0 aperture. At the front, there is a 5MP selfie camera with FHD 1080p video recording, autofocus, and face recognition.
The connectivity features on board include 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C port, and more but the device does not feature a 3.5mm audio jack. There is a fingerprint sensor at the rear below the camera module. A 3,400mAh battery powers the smartphone and supports Quick Charge 3.0.