TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Xiaomi is all set to unveil its flagship Mi Mix 2 on September 11. Yesterday, the company's President Bin Lin took to Weibo to hint that there will be another smartphone that will be launched at the September 11 event along with the Mi Mix 2.
While it is not officially confirmed yet, the unnamed smartphone is most likely to be the Xiaomi Mi Note 3. With a couple of days left for the launch, a publication named ITHome has posted a teaser poster and screenshot revealing the specs of the Mi Note 3. The teaser poster shows Xiaomi's brand ambassador for the Mi 5X, Wu Yifan with a dual camera phone in his hand.
You must have noticed, the device is Blue colored and holds many resemblances to the Xiaomi Mi 6. Moving forward, the screenshot reveals the Mi Note 3 will comes with a 5.5-inch display. This sounds a bit questionable since its predecessor has a 5.7-inch display. Moreover, it is not mentioned is the Mi Note 3's display will be curved.
Up until now, it was speculated the Xiaomi Mi Note 3 will be equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor. However, the latest leak suggests the smartphone would be powered by a Snapdragon 660 mobile platform. The chipset is said to be clubbed with 6GB of RAM.
Storage-wise, the Mi Note 3 is likely to have two variants. The basic one will have 64GB, while the higher version will have 128GB of native storage space. There is no mention of a micro-SD card slot though.
Other than the display size, Xiaomi has also decided to cut down on battery capacity. The Mi Note 3 is tipped to pack a 3,500mAh battery with Quick Charge 4.0 support.
Coming to the optics part, we have already seen the smartphone featuring rear dual cameras in the teaser poster. It is speculated, the dual camera setup will be comprised of two 12MP cameras in the wide-angle lens + telephoto lens configuration. The front camera is said to be a 16MP sensor.
Other goodies on board include a special face feature that uses a smart identification system with a sort of RGB sensor to identify the face of the owner and NFC support. The Xiaomi Mi Note 3 is tipped to sport a four-curved glass body and an aerospace grade aluminum frame.