TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Few days back, we reported about the rumoured Redmi 2 Prime being spotted on Amazon ahead of its official launch. Now, the Redmi 2 Prime has been listed on the e-retailer Flipkart for a price of USD $104 (approx Rs. 6,628) with out-of-stock tag on it.
The Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime is the company's first smartphone that is made in India. The phone has been made by foxconn in Sri city, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime - Specifications and Features
As per the listed specification-details, the Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime comes with a 4.7-inch IPS HD display with a resolution of 1280x720 pixels, with the AGC Asahi Dragontrail Glass on top. It is powered with a 1.2GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916, ARM Cortex A53 Processor with Qualcomm Adreno 306 GPU besides 2GB RAM under the hood.
According to the e-retailer listing, the Redmi 2 Prime has 16GB of native storage, with expansion option of up to 32GB via microSD card slot.
Moving on to the imaging factor, this budget device is equipped with an 8MP rear camera with LED flash, and a 2MP front-facing snapper.
The Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime runs on Android 4.4.4 with MIUI 6 on top of it and powered by a 2200mAh battery on board.
Now that the phone has been spotted on Flipkart, you can expect it to go official very soon.