TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Officially Scheduled for June 29 Launch
According to the Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun, Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 will be announced on June 29th. Lei Jun took his official Chinese micro-blogging site Weibo to reveal this information.
As per the latest leak, the upcoming device will be made of metal just like its predecessor. Moving on to the specifications of the device, Redmi Note 2 aka Xiaomi H3Y will sport a 1080p display and powered by a MediaTek's MT6795 64-bit Octa-Core processor.
Moreover, Redmi Note 2 is expected to feature a 13MP rear camera with Samsung's S5K3M2 sensor and 5MP front shooter with OmniVision's OV5670 sensor. In terms of software, it is expected to be shipped with Android 5.0 Lollipop pre-installed with MIUI 6 on top of it.
Lei also announced that Xiaomi has shipped over 10 million units of the first generation Mi Note, Mi 4 and 20 million units of the Redmi Note, 13 million units of the Redmi 2 and 2A combined.
On the other hand, the Chinese handset manufacturer claimed that it had reached a major milestone this month by shipping over 6 million Mi Bands globally
With the sales of Mi Band, Xiaomi has managed to hold the second place on the list of most sold wearables, according to IDC report. The report also reveals that the Chinese company has a market share of 24.6 percent in the wearable market.