TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Xiaomi has been in news recently after the company confirmed to roll out the Android 7.0 Nougat update for the mid-range smartphones including Xiaomi Mi Max, Mi Note, Mi 4c, and Mi 4s very soon. Even before the news could fade out, there is a speculation that Xiaomi might launch the successor of the Redmi Note 3, the Redmi Note 4 in India.
Redmi Note 4 was launched in China earlier this year with a starting price tag of Rs. 8,900. The smartphone was made available in two storage variants - 16GB and 64GB and are expected to be priced at Rs. 8,900 and Rs. 11,800 respectively. Rumors are as such that the smartphone might be available with a similar price tag in India along with three color variants including silver, gold, and dark grey.
As for the specifications, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is expected to be launched with Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 SoC unlike the China variant, which was made available with MediaTek Helio X20 chipset. Along with that, the Redmi Note 4 will come packed with a 5.5-inch Full HD display with a 2.5D curved glass and is expected to be available in three different RAM capacities including 2GB, 3GB, and 4GB and storage variants of 16GB and 32GB. Notably, the storage of the smartphone can be expanded up to 128GB with a microSD card.
Running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Redmi Note 4 is likely to come with a fingerprint scanner on the rear side of the phone quite similar to that of the Redmi Note 3. The smartphone will also come bagged with a dual SIM card support with hybrid SIM card slot, 4G with VoLTE, Bluetooth, GPS, and Micro-USB. As per the camera specifications are concerned, Redmi Note 4 will be available with 13MP rear camera with dual tone LED flash unit, PDAF and a 5MP front-facing camera.