TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
As of now, there is no concrete information on when the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 might be unveiled by the company. We have been coming across several rumors and speculations regarding the smartphone for quite some time but these remain unconfirmed till date. Lately, it was tipped that the device will arrive with a full-screen design and 18:9 aspect ratio display. Also, we saw the device get the Wi-Fi Alliance certification suggesting that its launch is not too far away.
Now, a YouTube channel dubbed Science and Knowledge that is well known for the concept videos of upcoming smartphones has come up with a video for the Redmi Note 5. This fan-made video is based on the rumors and leaks those have been making the rounds on the internet so long. The video shows that the Redmi Note 5 will have slim bezels at the sides, top and bottom. Also, it there appears to be a dual camera setup at the rear as claimed by the leaks those have surfaced online so far.
Talking about the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, the smartphone appears to have smaller bezels at the front as we saw on the newly launched Redmi 5 and 5 Plus smartphones. While the design at the front looks stunning, the rear panel appears to be similar to that of the bestselling Redmi Note 4 except for the presence of dual cameras those are stacked vertically.
From the video, it looks like the Redmi Note 5 will arrive with a great overall design. If this design appears to be real, then the smartphone will definitely leave no stone unturned in the budget smartphone market segment.
Going by the existing reports, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is believed to arrive in two variants - one with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 SoC and the other with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC. However, it looks like this will not happen in reality as Xiaomi has not followed the practice of launching the same Redmi device with various chipsets in the past. Usually, it is the storage and RAM configurations those will be the same.
Going by the rumors, the Redmi Note 5 will boast of a 5.99-inch FHD+ display with 2160 x 1080 pixel resolution and 18:9 aspect ratio. The camera at the rear is said to comprise of a 16MP primary lens and a 5MP secondary lens. The device is likely to run MIUI 9 out of the box and get the power from a 4100mAh battery.