TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Xiaomi announced the Redmi 6 Pro in June and launched the same in India alongside the Redmi 6 and Redmi 6A earlier this month. Now, there are reports that the company is working on a bigger variant called the Redmi Note 6 Pro. We have been coming across several reports regarding this upcoming device showing what we can expect the device.
Yesterday, we came across the leaked images of the Redmi Note 6 Pro and the retail box revealing some key specifications. Now, a YouTube channel VideoWaliSarkar has posted a hands-on video of the upcoming device. In addition to this, the device has been listed for pre-order in China and the listing sheds light on the possible pricing of the smartphone.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro hands-on video
The hands-on video of the smartphone hints that the design could be similar to that of the Redmi Note 5 Pro, especially the rear design. The dual cameras at the rear appear to be stacked vertically at the rear and there is a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor too. At the front, there is a notch on top of the display and the screen-to-body ratio appears to be relatively higher than that of the Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Pre-order listing reveals the price
The pre-order listing on Giztop reveals the possible pricing of the smartphone, claims GizmoChina. From the same, we get to know that the Redmi Note 6 Pro could be priced at $199 (approx. Rs. 15,000). However, this may not be the final pricing as the device is yet to be launched.
Key specifications revealed
From the previous reports, the Redmi Note 6 Pro is believed to arrive with a 6.26-inch FHD+ display with an aspect ratio of 19:9. If this turns out to be true, it will be suitable for watching videos and playing games. Under its hood, there appears to be a Snapdragon 660 SoC paired with 3GB/4GB/6GB RAM and 32GB/64GB storage space that can be expanded up to 128GB using a microSD card.
For imaging, the upcoming Xiaomi smartphone might use a 12MP + 5MP dual camera module at its rear and a 20MP + 2MP dual camera module at the front with support for AI capabilities. The device could arrive with MIUI 10 based on Android 9 Pie and get the power from a 4000mAh battery. The other aspects of this smartphone are yet to be known.