TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Xiaomi is all set for the launch of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro, the latest flagship Redmi smartphone from the company with best-in-class specifications. The smartphone was previously launched in the international market, and today the company will be announcing the India centric features with final retails price.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro will be available on Flipkart from the 23rd of November, and the company is also teasing the Black Friday sale, where the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro will be available at a much cheaper price for the next few days.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro comes with a 6.26-inch IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 2280 x 1080p, protected by 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC powers the smartphone with 4/6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage with a microSD card slot for additional storage expansion.
The device has a total of four cameras, the rear-facing camera unit consists of a 12 MP and a 5 MP depth camera, whereas the front-facing selfie camera units comprise of a 20 MP primary RGB sensor and a 2 MP depth sensor. The Redmi Note 6 Pro is the first Redmi smartphone to offer a dual selfie camera setup.
Redmi Note 6 Pro live updates
The launch event of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro will commence from the 12:00 PM. Stay tuned to this channel for the live update of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro.