- 1 hr ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 5 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 6 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- 6 hrs ago Realme gifts Royal Enfield Bullet bikes to 4 lucky draw winners
- News Opposition leaders set to meet on Tuesday; to move EC over VVPATs
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Lifestyle Foods That Help You Heal After Quitting Smoking
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro launch highlights: Price starts at Rs 13,999
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro will be available exclusively on Flipkart
Xiaomi is all set for the launch of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro, the latest flagship Redmi smartphone from the company with best-in-class specifications. The smartphone was previously launched in the international market, and today the company will be announcing the India centric features with final retails price.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro will be available on Flipkart from the 23rd of November, and the company is also teasing the Black Friday sale, where the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro will be available at a much cheaper price for the next few days.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro comes with a 6.26-inch IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 2280 x 1080p, protected by 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC powers the smartphone with 4/6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage with a microSD card slot for additional storage expansion.
The device has a total of four cameras, the rear-facing camera unit consists of a 12 MP and a 5 MP depth camera, whereas the front-facing selfie camera units comprise of a 20 MP primary RGB sensor and a 2 MP depth sensor. The Redmi Note 6 Pro is the first Redmi smartphone to offer a dual selfie camera setup.
Redmi Note 6 Pro live updates
The launch event of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro will commence from the 12:00 PM. Stay tuned to this channel for the live update of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro.