- 58 min ago Xiaomi Mi TV 4A 70-Inch Goes Official: 4K HDR Display And PacthWall OS Key Features
- 1 hr ago Google To Soon Launch Feature Phone With Assistant Support
- 1 hr ago Flipkart Biggest Offers Of The Season: Discounts Offers On Smartphones
- 1 hr ago Apple iPhone 11 Series, Watch Series 5 Available As Pre-order
- News Early Diwali! India Inc cheers decision on corporate tax rate
- Lifestyle The Viral Video Of Men Dressed As Women Hints At Growing Popularity Of Androgynous Fashion
- Movies Alia Bhatt Shares Touching Birthday Wish For Father Mahesh Bhatt; He Has A Funny Response
- Sports England Central Contract: Jofra Archer handed Test, limited over deal for the first time
- Automobiles Benelli Leoncino 250 India Launch Expected Soon: Specs, Details & Price
- Finance Airbnb Plans To Go Public In 2020
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro launch highlights: Price starts at Rs 13,999
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro will be available exclusively on Flipkart
Xiaomi is all set for the launch of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro, the latest flagship Redmi smartphone from the company with best-in-class specifications. The smartphone was previously launched in the international market, and today the company will be announcing the India centric features with final retails price.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro will be available on Flipkart from the 23rd of November, and the company is also teasing the Black Friday sale, where the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro will be available at a much cheaper price for the next few days.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro comes with a 6.26-inch IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 2280 x 1080p, protected by 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC powers the smartphone with 4/6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage with a microSD card slot for additional storage expansion.
The device has a total of four cameras, the rear-facing camera unit consists of a 12 MP and a 5 MP depth camera, whereas the front-facing selfie camera units comprise of a 20 MP primary RGB sensor and a 2 MP depth sensor.
Redmi Note 6 Pro runs the company's MIUI. You can enable one interesting wallpaper carousel app on the smartphone that transforms the monotonous lockscreen into a visually appealing wallpaper hub. Powered by Glance, the wallpaper carousel app offers quick information tips bundled with high-resolution images shot by the world-renownded photographers.
While enabling the app, you can choose the topics you want to see on the phone's lockscree. Next time you unlock the screen, you will see some breathtaking wallpapers and images with breaking news articles. If you love cooking, Glance app will show delicious recipes to cook for your family. If you are movie buff, the lockscreen will display information related to a movie's release date information so that you don't miss the fun.
Interestingly, the Glance app also allows you to share the information with family and friends. All you need to do is tap on the share button and send the lockscreen wallpaper along with information via Facebook, WhatsApp, e-mail, etc.
Glance app is not pre-installed on Redmi Note 6 Pro so make sure you install it and enable it from within the phone's settings menu.
Redmi Note 6 Pro live updates
The launch event of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro will commence from the 12:00 PM. Stay tuned to this channel for the live update of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro.