TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Two Unannounced Xiaomi Smartphones Spotted, To Feature Dual-Camera Set-Up & Fingerprint Sensor
It seems that Xiaomi is working on two new handsets including its flagship. Two new images of these handsets have been leaked by a China-based microblogging services, Weibo.
One of the leaked images features a phone that is believed to be the Mi 5, the company's next flagship. The phone in the photo seems to have a dual camera at the back along with dual LED flash. According to earlier report, the Mi 5 is codenamed as Libra, and will feature a fingerprint scanner as well.
The report suggested that it will have a 5.3-inch display with 1440x2560 pixels resolution, and a pixel density of 554ppi. It will be amongst the first few to be powered by Snapdragon 820 SoC, which is yet to be announced by Qualcomm.
Furthermore, the leaked information claims that Mi 5 will include 4GB of RAM, and will be available in 16GB and 64GB internal storage variants. There will also be support for expandable storage via microSD card.
On the other hand, the second leaked image is believed to show off Xiaomi Redmi Note 2. The leaked images show back of the device with fingerprint sensor, just below camera and LED flash. The smartphone seems to don plastic chassis.
At this moment, the exact dates of release of these anticipated smartphones are not available as yet. But, it is tipped that Xiaomi will release the smartphones in the month of November.