- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Two Unannounced Xiaomi Smartphones Spotted, To Feature Dual-Camera Set-Up & Fingerprint Sensor
It seems that Xiaomi is working on two new handsets including its flagship. Two new images of these handsets have been leaked by a China-based microblogging services, Weibo.
One of the leaked images features a phone that is believed to be the Mi 5, the company's next flagship. The phone in the photo seems to have a dual camera at the back along with dual LED flash. According to earlier report, the Mi 5 is codenamed as Libra, and will feature a fingerprint scanner as well.
The report suggested that it will have a 5.3-inch display with 1440x2560 pixels resolution, and a pixel density of 554ppi. It will be amongst the first few to be powered by Snapdragon 820 SoC, which is yet to be announced by Qualcomm.
Furthermore, the leaked information claims that Mi 5 will include 4GB of RAM, and will be available in 16GB and 64GB internal storage variants. There will also be support for expandable storage via microSD card.
On the other hand, the second leaked image is believed to show off Xiaomi Redmi Note 2. The leaked images show back of the device with fingerprint sensor, just below camera and LED flash. The smartphone seems to don plastic chassis.
At this moment, the exact dates of release of these anticipated smartphones are not available as yet. But, it is tipped that Xiaomi will release the smartphones in the month of November.