- 1 min ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News With fresh avalanches, bodies of mountaineers may have sunk deeper
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor FEELS LIKE THIS About Playing A Cop In Prabhas Starrer 'Saaho'!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Yu Yunique to Go on Flash Sale at 12PM on Snapdeal
Micromax's own subsidiary, Yu Televentures has launched its budget device dubbed as Yu Yunique few days back. Today, the company is conducting its first flash sale for the the Yu Yunique through the e-commerce store Snapdeal at 12PM only for the registered users.
Yu Yunique - Key Specifications
Yu Yunique, sports a 4.7-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by a 1.2GHz Snapdragon 410 64-bit quad-core processor with Adreno 306 GPU clubbed with 1GB RAM.
Moving on, this device has 8GB of inbuilt memory, with expansion option via microSD card slot. On the imaging factor, this device has 8MP f2.0 rear camera and 2MP front snapper with 83 degree wide angle view. Talking about the software, Yunique is shipped with Cyanogen OS 12.1 on top of Android 5.1 Lollipop
The connectivity options includes 4G LTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, FM Radio. Coming in Black, Yu Yunique comes at a price of Rs. 4,999.