- Yu Yutopia Review: A Specs-Heavy Phone with Some Shortcomings!
- Yu Yutopia First Impressions: A spec-heavy flagship phone with software goodness
- Yu Yutopia Pre-Booking Begin on Amazon: Top 8 Effective Alternative Smartphones
- Yu Yutopia Launched at Rs 24,999: 8 ways it will pose a big threat to Apple And Samsung Biggies!
- Micromax YU5 with SD 625 and 2GB RAM spotted on Geekbench
- Yu Yureka 2 launched in India with 4GB RAM, 16-Megapixel camera and more
Micromax's own subsidiary, Yu Televenture is all set to launch its next flagship smartphone, codenamed Yutopia. Quite lately, the company has been teasing the smartphone with its metal built body and high-end specifications.
Today, Yu has once again teased it smartphone confirming the metal make and its chamfered edges. In the teaser, it says, "R.I.P Plastic & Sandstone" taking a dig at both Xiaomi and OnePlus, about their build material. Adding to this, it also says, "True Power Lies in Metal".
In an attempt to promote the device, company founder Rahul Sharma took Twitter saying, "most powerful phone on the planet" referring the Yu Yutopia.
Now, let's have a look at the top rumored specifications about the Yu Yutopia:
Yu Yutopia - Display
As per the rumors, the so-called Yutopia will sport a 5.2-inch full-HD display with unknown pixel density.
Yu Yutopia - Processor
As spotted at the Geekbench, this device is said to be powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core Snapdragon 810 (MSM8994) processor clubbed with 4GB of RAM.
Yu Yutopia - Storage and Software
Yutopia is likely to feature 32GB of internal storage. If the rumor turns out to be true, this high-end device will be shipped with the latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update
Yu Yutopia - Camera
On the imaging factor, this device is said to flaunt a 21MP rear camera and an 8MP front-facing on board.
Yu Yutopia - Benchmark Test
The Yu Yutopia has scored 1353 in single-core test and 4622 in the multi-core test.