TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Zopo on Tuesday launched a new smartphone 'Color F2' at Rs 10,790 for the Indian consumers.
The smartphone features 5.5-inch HD IPS screen with 2.5D curved glass, quad-core processor paired up with 2GB of RAM, 16GB internal storage expandable up to 64GB and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system.
"At ZOPO, our mission is to create and deliver only the best to our customers," said Hau Bin Huang, Sales Director, ZOPO Mobile, in a statement.
The smartphone has 8MP auto-focus rear camera and 5MP front shooter, housing 2,300 mAh battery.