TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
Chinese manufacturer ZTE has launched a new smartphone in its home country. Dubbed as the ZTE Blade A2S, this entry-level device is priced at CNY 700 (approximately Rs. 6,800). It is already up for sale in China.
Let's start with the design aspect. Well, the ZTE Blade A2S sports a metal unibody with no physical home button at the front. The left edge holds the volume rocker, while on the right edge lies the power button. It has a circular fingerprint scanner at the rear panel below the camera module. Under the fingerprint scanner, the ZTE branding is visible.
Coming to the specifications, the ZTE Blade A2S is a dual-SIM (Nano + dual standby) smartphone and it comes with an unspecified version of Android. The smartphone carries a 5.2-inch full-HD display with the resolution of 1080×1920 pixels and resolution and 423ppi pixel density.
Under the hood, the device is equipped with an Octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor clocked at 1.3GHz. The chipset is paired with Mali-T860 GPU and 3GB of RAM. Internal storage is 32FB, which can be expanded further via a microSD card.
Optics-wise, the ZTE Blade A2S boasts of a 13MP rear-facing camera that is accompanied by a LED flash below. The camera also offers support for PDAF, and HDR and panorama modes. As for selfie camera, there is a 5MP camera with an aperture of f/2.2.
The smartphone is backed by a non-removable 2540mAh battery and connectivity features include 4G VoLTE, Micro-USB port, 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi hotspot.
The ZTE phone is currently being offered in a Deep Grey color, and the dimensions measure at 146.1×72.6×7.5mm. The device weighs 138 grams. As yet, no information on the international availability of the ZTE Blade A2S has surfaced.